A fair refund policy.
Bad refund policies is a reflection of how you want to be treated. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you're ever unhappy with Quick Cooling, for any reason, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try and sort you out.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If our technician did not show up when he was supposed to, we’ll give you a refund, no worries. Or, if you still want to go ahead we’ll give you a partial refund just for the inconvenience.
- If you’ve just paid for a service and you change your mind before we’ve confirmed an appointment, you can have your money back.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If our technician was running late, outside of the time frame provided for your appointment, we’re happy to give you a partial refund or a credit towards any extra work required.
- If our technician comes out to service your unit and finds the unit to be unserviceable or broken down, we’ll provide you with a quote for the whatever is required to get you up and running again, and if you accept the quote we’ll happily provide you with a credit for either partial or full amount you paid for the original call out.
- If you’ve had an issue and you emailed customer service and it took multiple business days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Talk to us
At the end of the day, it comes down to a case-by-case basis. Email us at email@example.com, tell us what's up, and we'll work together to find a reasonable solution.